Mental health conditions are among the most common health conditions in the United States and around the world. Even the most serious mental health conditions can be treated, however, allowing people to better contribute to their families and communities. If you are looking for a mental health assessment center in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania for private mental health services, this is the best place for all your mental health issues.
Purpose Of Our Mental Health Assessment
Our main objective is to provide complete assistance to the people who are experiencing emotional, and/or behavioral symptoms. Our professionals are providing the best services in mental health assessment Bethlehem for the following purposes:
- Diagnose an existing mental health condition
- Evaluate the mental and behavioral health issues of the person having at work, school, or in personal life and relationships
- Assessing for any drug and/or alcohol related concerns
All About Our Mental Health Assessment
Our experts in this field design the whole process of mental health assessment according to your specific case. We understand every person has different mental health issues so these should be sorted out according to this. However, there are a few elements that usually happen during the mental health assessment process.
Interview: A mental health professional may interview you as part of your assessment. They may ask you about the symptoms you’re experiencing. The interview will also help to understand how well you behave and interact with people.
Mental Evaluation. You’ll answer questions about your feelings, emotional state, and behaviors. You may be asked about your day-to-day life, what makes them better or worse, and whether and how you’ve tried to manage them on your own. Your doctor will also perceive your presence, performance, and behavior. Are you short-tempered, shy, or aggressive?
Personal History. Your mental health clinician may also ask questions about your personal history like;
- Your married life
- About your work
- Did you ever serve in the military?
- Have you ever been a criminal record?
- Your upbringing
- Your personal life events
- The biggest sources of stress in your life or any major sufferings
Through the results of our mental health assessment services, our experts in this field confirm a diagnosis and choose the right course of treatment for you. Your treatment plan will depend on your specific diagnosis and circumstances. It all depends on your situation.
Why Choose Us?
- Our mental health assessment for adults and children is designed to diagnose different mental health conditions to evaluate a person referred to because of problems at school, work, or home.
- Our professional mental health assessment gives a complete depiction of your emotional state. It also looks at how well you can behave.
- We as a team help you to get out of an unhealthy cognitive, emotional, and behavioral pattern.
- We always make sure to provide you with all our private mental health services in a compassionate manner.
- We try our best to make assessments a positive experience for everyone.
- As a professional mental health assessment service provider in Bethlehem, we discuss the results of the assessment with clients and give them a chance to ask any questions about their illness, the diagnosis, possible causes, any treatments we offer, and how those may influence their life.